Nate had a 4 day weekend so since we are so crazy and love being in the car we decided to go back down to Tucson! Jamie and Jeremy came into town also so we got so spend some time with them. I didn't take many pictures but the whole weekend was so much fun. We of course had some Martinelli's at midnight, or actually it was like 10 min past midnight when we realized it was a new year. (We were very involved in a game of Tripoly). One day we had a picnic, and we also went to the zoo.

This is us with Natalie. She is such a cute baby! It's kind of an akward picture of me and Nate but Natalie looks good!

The Williams' got a new puppy! They don't have a name for the dog yet, but it's only like 7 weeks old. I'm not really a fan of dogs, but this puppy is cute. Kent is supposed to be making a C in his forehead for cute. The other day he said something like "that puppy is cute with a capital C". We all thought it was hillarious.
And to keep the record straight just because I think the puppy is cute doesn't mean I ever want one. (That's for Nate)
No comments:
Post a Comment