We spent Christmas in Tucson (of course). This year we spent it with the Andersons but we got to spend some time with the Williams family on Christmas Eve. We had a gingerbread house making contest. It was tons of fun, Nate and I atempted to make the "not so white" white house. It came complete with a hot tamale president and everything. Here's Nate eating our house.

Nate's parents made a TP I think they won the competition. Very creative.

And Carli and Kristin made a guitar. We were baffled the whole night thinking they were making a tissue box, but after they added the guitar strings it actually looked like a guitar. Good stuff.

And just to top off the night Nate challenged his mom to a leg wrestling match. They played about a dozen times and I think Nate won like 3 of those matches. I had some recoreded on my camera but some how they got deleted......hmm I wonder who did that?! The only video left from that night was the last match that Nate won. It was a pretty hillarious sight to see. Go Kelly, she kicked her 24 year old son's butt!!
Christmas morning was so exciting, almost everyone was there. The only people missing were Nolan and his wife, and Chelsea and Lamar. But Chelsea and Lamar showed up later that day. The best part of the whole thing was watching the neices and nephews open their presents. Nate spoiled me big time this year. I got way more than I was expecting. My husband is too good to me.

Some pajama pants I got from Santa

Sunny and I made my mom a photo book of all her kids. We had a good time making it.

Daniel

Michael, all the boys got track suits from Santa.

And no Christmas would be complete unless Zackary got some sort of weapon.
I didn't get any pictures of Nate this year, he's the picture taker in our family. He had some sweet hair too! Dang.
1 comment:
wow it looks like you guys had such a great time. :)
Post a Comment