My baby brother Seth graduated from High School! I can't believe he is an adult and getting ready to go to college and serve a mission. Seth is one of a kind, he is more loved than I think anyone else in our family. His kind, considerate, fun, sweet, and he LOVES Abby, and Abby loves him. I'm so grateful that he is a part of our family, and I am sooo proud of the person he is. Love you Seth!
Mom, Dad and Seth
Nate, me, Gabi, Bryan, Seth, Dad, Mom, Lamar, Chelsea, Sam, Sunny Will and Sandy(Sorry Sandy, whoever took the picture cut you out!!!)
Jacob, my oldest nephew also promoted to middle school! Wow, it makes me feel so old when I can remember the day he was born. Good luck in middle school Jake, we love you!
(I had a picture of him but it was too dark to see!)




No comments:
Post a Comment