Thursday, June 19, 2008

Random

These were just some random pictures I took last weekend. I found an old disposable camera that we bought on our honeymoon (almost 2 years ago) that we never used. So I had some fun with it. I did Kristin's hair that day and for payment we got some Ben & Jerry's. Kristin and I had Phish Food, Nate got Jamaican Me Crazy, and Taylor got Cherry Garcia. All of which I highly recomend. How can you go wrong with a pint of 4 dollar icecream!!!

This was a picture of an indoor Sonic. Crazy huh! I had never been in an indoor Sonic before so I had to take advantage of the perfect photo opportunity!!!!


This is Nate rigging our TV. It's quite a process just to get the regular news channels, it keeps it pretty exciting. Someday we will get a new one. I gave him permission to get a new one, but the TV he wants is like a 50" LCD. We might have to wait a bit for that one!

3 comments:

Sunny Duron said...

Your blog is just the cutest blog on the planet!! haha. Looks like lots of fun! U should post some before and after haircuts so u can send your clients here too - or make a blog just for that??

Heather said...

I should totally start up a blog just for my hair stuff. Sunny you are a genious!!! I just found some old hair pictures the other day too. I need to get on that.

Candice said...

Get blogging that AZ trip!!!! I want to see some good pics of that beautiful hot desert. :)